Windows 10 build 15035
|Build of Windows 10 version 1703|
|OS family||Windows NT|
|Timebomb||2017-05-31 (+111 days)|
Windows 10 build 15035 is a build of Windows 10 Creators Update. This build was leaked to BetaArchive on 2019-11-24. This build is notable to be the earliest leaked Windows 10 client build available for ARM (ARMv7) processors.
This build omits certain apps not available for ARM (ARMv7) processors. The only included apps are:
- Alarms & Clock
- Microsoft Edge
- Feedback Hub
- View 3D Preview
- Voice Recorder
This build contains two notable bugs:
- The User Account Control user interface is broken, leading to issues starting programs requiring administrative privileges. Disabling UAC using the registry is mandatory to run these programs.
- The background color for windows is gray instead of white.
- This build technically does not support NVIDIA Tegra processors, like the ones found in the Surface RT and Surface RT 2. The sdbus driver, responsible for providing an interface layer with the eMMC dropped support for the NVIDIA storage controller during Windows 10 development. You can however replace the driver with the one from Windows RT 8.1 to make the build boot on this hardware.
- This build does not seem to support the NVIDIA Power Management Controller driver (nvpep.sys) on the Surface RT 2.
- This build does not support legacy touch drivers built for Windows 8 RTM. Loading these drivers will cause the OS to register touch inputs in the top left corner of the screen.
- This build does not support the Nokia Lumia 2520 Qualcomm Power Engine Plugin driver. Loading a newer driver for the Snapdragon 800 is mandatory.