Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Version of macOS|
macOS Catalina (10.15) is a version of macOS that was released on 7 October 2019. This version drops support for 32-bit Macintosh applications.
It is also the last version of macOS to use 10.x as the version number.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Sidecar, iPad-based screen mirroring
- Project Catalyst, iOS subsystem for macOS
- Siri Shortcuts
- Window Snapping
- Music, Podcasts, and TV apps, replacing iTunes
- iOS device integration in Finder
- Support for the Mac Pro (2019)
- zsh as the default shell
- Removal of Dashboard
- Read-only System Partition
- Apple Arcade