This page is an archive. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current discussion page.
Talk:Main Page/Archive 2
Something to the Did you know... Section
Sorry for my bad English I cannot explain it clearly but.... it just seems like...wikipedia? However here's a code example for this
Release of the month
Is Release of the month meaning that this build is released and is the Release of the month or it is just Build of the Month? -- Preceding unsigned comment added by LilShootDawg (talk) 18:58, 5 October 2017 (BST)
Windows 8.1 build 9471
- It is, but in ARM. LarryTN7722 (talk) 06:38, 8 February 2019 (UTC)
- You should refer as ARM in "Recently leaked builds" to avoid confusion. Also how did leaker get Windows RT builds when it's only available as preloaded software? --Yue Ling (talk) 09:28, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
Featured article is wrong.
- Should be a typo, but you can't fix it. An admin or mod needs to do so. ATeamInc (talk) 05:09, 10 May 2019 (UTC)
Renewal of the "Did you know" template
- How is it outdated? --Ryuzaki (talk) 09:28, 3 June 2019 (UTC)
New section for main page
On the main page, a “On this day” section could be added to show things like “today is the day that Windows 1.03 was released” or “today (insert years since build was leaked) ago, Windows Vista build 5999 was leaked.” -Meow (talk) 19:39, 19 June 2019 (UTC)
- I don't think we are capable of continuously updating the info each day, and even then TCB already accomplishes that in terms of Windows builds. BF10 (talk) 21:16, 19 June 2019 (UTC)
Adding RISC OS
- Eh, because I didn't make one? Can't think of a better reason. --Ryuzaki 13:30, 9 February 2020 (UTC)
- You will need the Dark Vector CSS from MediaWiki. Random183282 (talk) 11:34, 15 April 2021 (UTC)
It's been a couple of days since the original thread was "Archived." It's not going to be long until the thread is removed from 4chan servers and the link becomes dead. If it's intended to keep the link a little longer, recommending the use of a more permanent link to a different 4chan archive site. -yourepicfailure (talk) 22:08, 25 May 2020 (UTC)
- I am just going to remove the link as soon as the link goes dead, I guess. --Ryuzaki 22:12, 25 May 2020 (UTC)
Add Game section
The Windows logo isn't the actual logo used in Windows 10.
The logo used only appears in Windows 10X, and it seems like Microsoft will still use the flat Windows 8 (with darker blue) logo for Windows. I think the icon used for the main page should the flat Win10 one. -PF94 (talk) 19:48, 18 December 2020 (UTC)
How do i make a page?
Can I get more skins for BetaWiki? Need skins from MediaWiki.
Can I have phone pages in betawiki?
I have created the Nokia 8110 page. But i'm not sure if it is possible to have such pages. thank you, 126.96.36.199 15:07, 19 May 2021 (UTC)
- I want you to think about that for a while... --Ryuzaki 15:33, 19 May 2021 (UTC)