User talk:Ryuzaki/Archive 5
I don't want people to make fun of me while I am gone.
I have concrete proof for that fact, . Oh, and don't block me, that will just put the image of my block to the gallery, that will prove how uncivil you are to banned users.--188.8.131.52 15:57, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
- Am I supposed to greet you with a 21-gun salute whenever you grace us with your presence? --Ryuzaki 19:31, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
- I can't help but wonder who you would be "proving" this to? Your mom? Bill Gates? The police? "Yes officer, this guy right here, see how he blocked me for being an asshat! I have evidence"
- Get outta here with that bs.--Overdoze (talk) 19:46, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
- Calling you a kid is not sarcasm... It's a fact. A mature adult would not behave or act like that. See you later, kid.--ATeamInc (talk) 19:57, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
- @ATeamInc, @Ryuzaki and @Overdoze: You are harassing, all the people on here cause harassment. Also harassment is wrong, enemy or not.--184.108.40.206 10:34, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
- I never wanted to address you directly in the first place. Why? Ask yourself that question. The reason for (unfortunately) commenting down was you and your friends playing sick games here and there, and your indirect sort-of attacks toward all members of this community, including me. Remember your friend's last visit? Raptide, but recently while scrolling through some logs, I've noticed quite a bit of fraud attempts and "harrassment" (as you said) around that time.
- Next time you accuse me of harrasing you, have REAL evidence and check your moves first. I can't believe you were that annoyed your wikis' sidenote have a pic of this stupidness. If you can't handle the word kid, then you'll certainly fail in society.
- I hope you learn to leave us the hell alone. Goodnight. --ATeamInc (talk) 15:22, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
- Still, harassment is wrong, enemy or not.--220.127.116.11 15:58, 26 July 2019 (UTC)
- User:Overdoze: You are breaking the rule "Be civil to other users." The comment you made literally proves that part true.
- P.S. Don't reject. BTW, instead of harassing users, why dont you get REAL LIFE JOBS and realise there is more than betas?--18.104.22.168 04:26, 18 August 2019 (UTC)
Rename Autoexec.bat to AUTOEXEC.BAT
- You don't have to tell me to do that next time, since you can move pages on your own. --Ryuzaki
It looks like you reverted the content of BetaWiki:Delete requests/Current/File:3883.jpg and BetaWiki:Delete requests/Current/File:Windows XP 5512.jpg but the files were already deleted and I don't think there is any point of keeping the delete requests. Could you please delete those pages. --Bubbles (talk) 11:15, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
- We keep archived deletion requests for completion purposes when an old page gets deleted. BF10 (talk) 11:51, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
Abuse filter false positive
Where'd my file go?
Hello, AlphaBeta. I have replaced a file and edited the file description. For some reason, only my description change was accepted currently. Can you accept my screenshot? The current version was resized with mspaint leaving ugly black edges around bright parts of the image. MarioMario456 (talk) 18:31, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
- Try uploading again then refresh your cache after you upload the new image version. BF10 (talk) 19:06, 21 August 2019 (UTC)
- And you reverted my image. The previous screenshot was like edited with a image editor because it had ugly black edges around the white text. My screenshot was proper resolution and unedited (well, the very bottom was cut off so I had to readd it in Paint.NET) MarioMario456 (talk) 13:43, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
IP ban a vandal
There's a vandal creating sockpuppets with inappropriate usernames (MCpillager?). IP ban him to prevent him from creating accounts. Seriously. Look at the abuse log. MarioMario456 (talk) 14:05, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- We'll handle matters like that the way we see fit, thanks.--Overdoze (talk) 15:18, 22 August 2019 (UTC)
- Yes. --Ryuzaki 17:58, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- I banned him for a week recently.--Overdoze (talk) 18:19, 31 August 2019 (UTC)
- BTW, 22.214.171.124 is a sock of Rain Ocampo.--126.96.36.199 11:27, 26 November 2019 (UTC) (Winins)
New featured article
There's a huge backlog in Category:Possibly meeting criteria for quick deletion: 13 pages waiting for deletion. Please review those files and delete them. MarioMario456 (talk) 14:27, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Also, I've replied to you. Look at my talk page. MarioMario456 (talk) 17:19, 28 September 2019 (UTC)
Featured article suggestion for November.
- Why? --Ryuzaki 16:55, 27 November 2019 (UTC)
Wait a minute, Is Aero still in Windows 10? In All Windows visual styles it says:
|Windows Aero||Windows Longhorn M6 - present||Yes|
C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Aero\Aero.msstyles? --Ryuzaki 21:55, 3 January 2020 (UTC)
Ryuzaki, maybe it's just Aero Lite.--2001:8A0:E579:7F01:591B:C1CC:7B24:2FE7 21:52, 7 January 2020 (UTC)
- I don't think so. Seriously, is it that hard to open your eyes and simply check? --Ryuzaki 19:24, 8 January 2020 (UTC)
Directory of C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\aero 07.12.2019 10:09 1 322 640 aero.msstyles 07.12.2019 10:09 862 352 aerolite.msstyles 2 File(s) 2 184 992 bytes 0 Dir(s) 400 839 540 736 bytes free
I use Windows 7, not 10.--2001:8A0:E579:7F01:FCBF:6F15:10C1:35A8 21:50, 8 January 2020 (UTC)