NT 3.51 Builds[edit source]
- I've made the pages for them a few days ago, they're from warez lists, therefore unconfirmed.--Overdoze (talk) 15:52, 29 August 2018 (BST)
About X86Asm[edit source]
- Blocked him for a week to prevent further vandalism. I don't really care how it came to this, it's up to him to secure his account to prevent this from happening (if he was indeed hacked).--Overdoze (talk) 21:26, 26 August 2018 (BST)
Important Notice![edit source]
The builds I add are all my own research so I should NOT be punished or harassed in any way if I post "false" information on this site.
Please take good care of me on this site.
- You failed to provide any sources for your builds. You can't say they're "your research" and not provide any proof as to their existence. Also, as an admin of the site, I have full right to punish you for wrongdoing and will continue to do so if necessary.--Overdoze (talk) 15:50, 29 August 2018 (BST)
Cannot upload new version of file[edit source]
I am trying to upload a new version of File:Windowsbyte4.png, but I still see the old image, I want to know if this is the same for other users, or if it's just my computer? --SArAmTaCoJeSUs (talk) 13:17, 2 September 2018 (BST)
- You need to clear your cache after uploading a new version of an image. BF10 (talk) 13:19, 2 September 2018 (BST)
Why did you block MCpillager?--18.104.22.168 05:56, 23 April 2019 (UTC)
Office 97 build 3117[edit source]
Hello. Where i can download this build?
- Do not request for any downloads for builds, as per the Guidelines. BF10 (talk) 14:54, 18 August 2020 (UTC)
Please change my name[edit source]
- Please don't spam individual staff members' talk pages with requests that go to the Administrators' noticeboard.--Overdoze (talk) 08:09, 22 August 2020 (UTC)