User talk:Ryuzaki/Archive 3
- 1 About X86Asm
- 2 A new vandal
- 3 DELETE FILE:0.JPG!
- 4 Windows AlphaBeta Download Link?
- 5 Google Search
- 6 File:6C294B96-EF44-40EC-AD7D-A56A5745BA52.jpeg
- 7 Windows 11
- 8 Reset password
- 9 Can you stop these edits?
- 10 Delete request - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Nick Arcade" Prototype
- 11 Grammar Fix
- 12 Delete reason?
- 13 Longhorn
- 14 Windows 99
- 15 Regarding IP unblocks
- 16 Windows Odyssey
- 17 Question
- 18 Renaming
- His user page is now blanked by an IP address but it said "Long live BetaArchive! No live to BetaWiki!" --LilShootDawg (talk) 16:41, 12 September 2018 (BST)
A new vandal
Uhhh, someone is harassing me, vandalizing pages about Windows 8. His username is Larryobsessedloser. I think he's a sockpuppet, so can you please block him? LarryTN7722 (talk) 12:58, 29 November 2018 (GMT)
Windows AlphaBeta Download Link?
- I'm probably suggesting at this point that this is your last warning. Do not ask for links for builds of Windows or you might get a block. BF10 (talk) 00:36, 13 December 2018 (GMT)
- Well, google it yourself. LarryTN7722 (talk) 03:10, 13 December 2018 (GMT)
- You're welcome. --AlphaBeta (talk) 10:08, 13 December 2018 (GMT)
- What? --AlphaBeta (talk) 01:11, 15 December 2018 (GMT)
- Unicode Jis X 0213. --Naomi2319 (talk) 01:13, 15 December 2018 (GMT)
A file called File:6C294B96-EF44-40EC-AD7D-A56A5745BA52.jpeg was uploaded on BêtaWiki. Il don't meet Guidelines because it was take by a phone and it is a jpeg.
I'm surprised you figured out quickly that Windows 11 was fake. Kuddos to you! I only made the article with the hopes of making people think it was real. I thought for sure the photo showing Firefox running on it would've fooled you. Figured if I am gonna fool people, I should show off a photo that shows Firefox running so people think it's a real build. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Moline (talk • contribs)
- Either way, this wiki is not a place to dump your fakes and pass it off as real. You're better off posting it on some Windows Never Released wiki or similar. BF10 (talk) 15:14, 15 January 2019 (GMT)
- Or even better, this wiki --Ovctvct (talk) 15:17, 15 January 2019 (GMT)
- There doesn't seem to be enough demand for configuring the feature. You can get in touch with us on the Discord server in case you need to reset your password. --AlphaBeta (talk) 17:12, 4 February 2019 (UTC)
Can you stop these edits?
Can you stop the unnecessary edits going on? Some users claim that Microsoft have started developing Windows 10 20H1 but they didn't! — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- They have as we can see in this announcement. To quote Microsoft directly: "These builds are from the 20H1 development branch." --Cvolton (talk) 20:31, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
- As said above. I am not quite sure how are you editing wikis when you can't even verify your facts... --AlphaBeta (talk) 21:05, 14 February 2019 (UTC)
Delete request - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 "Nick Arcade" Prototype
- Sorry, must have been a misclick. Anyway, your "grammar fix" is nothing but a question of taste - the notes are not actual sentences with a subject and a predicate, so there doesn't have to be a period. --AlphaBeta (talk) 15:03, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
Why did you delete the HallOfShame:Windows Insane page and all of its files? I just want to know. --220.127.116.11 17:20, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- Out of project scope. --AlphaBeta (talk) 17:26, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- OK, thanks. --18.104.22.168 17:27, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- Milestone 8 and 9 never existed in the first place. 4041-4093 is Milestone 7. --AlphaBeta (talk) 14:56, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
Can you ban this guy? He is creating unused redirects, adding Home Basic and Home Premium to XP, and changing Plus! to Plus. --MCpillager (talk) (Sandbox) elcomeway otay etawikibay ! 06:47, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- Done, he is actually a sock of User:Windows NT 8.1 since his user agent string is the same. Ovctvct (talk) 07:12, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
Regarding IP unblocks
Why did you unblock many IP addresses blocked in the past? --22.214.171.124 13:34, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- I have unblocked infinitely blocked IPs, since doing so is not good practice on wikis. --AlphaBeta (talk) 13:59, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
And also, why did you remove protection from the BetaWiki:New community portal page? --126.96.36.199 13:42, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- What's the point of protecting it? Community portal is move-protected and there are abuse filters in place to prevent people replacing the portal with a redirect. --AlphaBeta (talk) 13:59, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
- No. You should have known better when you registered a month ago. --Ryuzaki (talk) 11:46, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
what do you mean?--MCpillager (talk) (Sandbox) 1004065811 bytes of data
- EDIT: I registered an MCPEdl account with that name yesterday so I want to change it now.--MCpillager (talk) (Sandbox) 1004065811 bytes of data 12:27, 11 April 2019 (UTC)
- What do I mean? Usernames are not status messages. I am not going to change your username, considering you reregistered not even a month ago because you didn't like your Longhorn5279 username. Settle down on a single username and use that. --Ryuzaki (talk) 12:45, 11 April 2019 (UTC)