|Disclaimer: This page has been kept. 🤔|
This part of BetaWiki user.
Hello, I am Cvolton. I gained interest in betas sometime in late 2011, made an account over on BA in March 2012 and ended up making an account here in July 2016. My first edit here was made in February 2019.
Evolution of Existence
Note: I am not affiliated with these people in any way nor do I endorse their opinions
- Improve the wiki
- Improve other aspects of my life
Useless Info Dump
- Windows Vista build 5112 is the first 64-bit build to have integrated SATA AHCI suppport (fully working in WinPE and after installing)
- Windows 7 build 6956 can install some of the B350 (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) chipset drivers (USB works, Ethernet doesn't) but it can't install GTX 1080 drivers (always reverts to Standard VGA for some reason)
- Probably my fault because I got the GTX 1080 driver to install on Windows Vista but that thing gets stuck on the start up orb then (system freezes)
- To fully disable VMWare Time Sync you need to put this in your VMX:
time.synchronize.continue = "FALSE" time.synchronize.restore = "FALSE" time.synchronize.resume.disk = "FALSE" time.synchronize.shrink = "FALSE" time.synchronize.tools.startup = "FALSE"
- Also make sure you have internet connectivity disabled when you are installing Windows 10 (you can disable time sync in the OS afterwards but it does an initial time sync during OOBE)
- Windows Server 2016 build 14282 = full Windows 10 ARM support (maybe earlier builds are available too, gotta verify)
- The version the leaked MS Edge installer is trying to install is 184.108.40.206 (MicrosoftEdge_X64_220.127.116.11.exe)
To figure out
- What is the build where Microsoft stopped caring about what regional settings you chose in the 1st part of the setup
- What is the build where Microsoft enabled Cortana in the Czech Republic