|Release name||Beta 1|
|OS family||Windows 9x|
|Beta Site ID||101907|
Windows 95 build 122 is the official Beta 1 build of Windows 95. Although not much has changed from builds 116 or 121, the test video of a parasailing boat (
WNDSURF1.AVI) has been removed.
- Fax Viewer (and related drivers) and files related to the NetWare client were updated.
krnl386.exe were updated purely to change the version number.
- Same for viewrend.dll, except this changed from 4.00.77 to 4.00.83.
riched.dll were recompiled to remove the included symbols from the previous build.
- The accepted Beta Site ID and Password values were changed to the Beta 1 variant used until build 216. Additionally, the network share list in
SUWIN.EXE was removed for this build.
- Two of the setup configuration files were changed to include
drvspace.* as well as
- The Control Panel may not work in fail-safe mode.
- Some audio files, including Tada and Ding may sound very distorted if a Sound Blaster 16 is connected to Interrupt 10 until a device is connected to Interrupt 5.
- The Vision964 doesn't work properly with the S3 driver on higher resolutions.
The following files have been removed compared to build 116:
English SDK CD (in opened jewel case)