Windows Longhorn build 4053
|Build of Windows Longhorn|
|Timebomb||2004-04-19 (+180 days)|
Windows Longhorn build 4053 is a Milestone 7 build of the Microsoft Windows "Longhorn" operating system. This build is reported to have leaked on 1 March 2004. Overall, this build is very similar to build 4051, but with networking bugs patched.
Setup[edit | edit source]
Setup is mostly similar to previous builds of Longhorn. You can also upgrade to this build from previous builds too.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
- The normal method of creating user accounts does not work in this build. However, accounts can still be created with the
- The History feature of Internet Explorer does not work.
- The most frequently used items list of the Start menu resets itself after every reboot.
- If Windows Explorer or Internet Explorer stops responding, the classic title bar may be seen.
- Notifications tend to re-appear quite a lot, until you reach a certain point where they'll finally close for real upon closing.