Windows 10 build 21370
|Build of Cobalt|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2021-10-31 (+190 days)|
Home Single Language
Pro Single Language
Pro China Only
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise G N
Enterprise N Evaluation
Windows 10 build 21370 is the sixteenth Insider Preview build of Cobalt, the 21H2 development semester of Windows as a service. This build was released on 29 April 2021 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Bluetooth streaming[edit | edit source]
The playback device selection in the taskbar's volume flyout has been changed to show one audio endpoint now only for Bluetooth headsets. Their volumes can now also be directly adjusted from there. In addition, support for the AAC (Advanced Audio) codec has been added.
Touch keyboard[edit | edit source]
The animation when the flyout is invoked has been changed to be smoother when appearing with UWP apps whose content reflows while it appears. When invoked from the Run dialog, it has received an update to show a backslash for easier typing of addresses in the text bar.
The icons in the address bar (refresh, previous and recent locations, and arrows) have been updated to be thinner and align the design of those previously introduced for modern apps in build 21327, and the squares that appear when hovering over them now use rounded corners. The pin icons have been updated as well.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- The options to show or hide the touch keyboard, Pen, Search, and Task View taskbar icons have been moved once again from the taskbar context menu to Settings → Personalization → Taskbar.
- Device usage no longer appears by default under Settings → Personalization in clean installations.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Camera Settings[edit | edit source]
- The Camera app does not respect the brightness adjustments made to a camera under its respective page.
General[edit | edit source]
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- Certain parts of Search, including the File Explorer search box, are not displaying correctly in the dark theme.
- Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) users might notice a slow launch performance for File Explorer.
- Some WSL instances might fail to launch with a
The parameter is incorrecterror message.