Windows 10 build 21327.1000
|Build of Cobalt|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2021-10-31 (+247 days)|
|Home (China, N, Single Language)|
Pro (China Only, N, Single Language)
Pro Education (N)
Pro (N) for Workstations
Enterprise (N, (N) Evaluation, G (N))
|Use a Windows 10 Retail serial|
Windows 10 build 21327.1000 is the ninth Insider Preview build of Cobalt, the 21H2 development semester of Windows as a service. This build was released on 3 March 2021 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
Changes[edit | edit source]
News and interests updates[edit | edit source]
Cards for each article have a new, more colorful design. In addition, icons for actions such as Like or Save are now inside translucid circles. These features are currently rolling out to a subset of Windows Insiders in the United States.
The expanded feed that shows up when clicking the Show more news link in the flyout has been heavily revamped, with an updated design like the one mentioned above and large cards showing article text.
The emojis used to react to an article have been updated on both the browser feed and the flyout.
Iconography improvements[edit | edit source]
A new font, Segoe Fluent Icons, has been added in this build, which updates many system icons in apps that previously used the Segoe MDL2 Assets to new rounded and simplified ones.
In this build, this new set of icons is only used in the Start menu and Windows Security's left panes, most of the Settings app, Magnifier, the touch keyboard, and some areas of the taskbar jump lists.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
- The default architecture for PowerShell in ARM64 devices is now x64 rather than x86.
- "NZ Aotearoa" keyboard has been added for Windows Insiders in New Zealand.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
News and interests[edit | edit source]
- The flyout may not be available when signing into an account without internet access. Reconnecting to the network will restore it.
- Sometimes the flyout cannot be dismissed with pen.
General[edit | edit source]
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- Chinese text for the lunar calendar in the clock and calendar flyout is no longer displaying properly
- Live preview doesn't work for pinned site tabs on some machines, a gray window is seen instead of the intended content.
- When an Xbox controller is connected and the device is shutting down, restarting, or entering sleep, it may hang.
- It is not recommended to install this build on devices with Bitdefender installed, as these may experience black screens and/or Windows Explorer crashes.
- The update status doesn't appear in the Windows Update page under Settings → Update and Security.
- Upgrades to this build will have a broken GPU computing functionality for the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Clean installations are not affected by this issue.
- Some devices with version 22.214.171.124 of the Realtek network adapter might experience intermittent losses of network connectivity.
- The About page under Settings → System is not available. To perform tasks such as renaming the PC, use the legacy System Properties Control Panel applet (
- On some high-refresh monitors, games will be limited to 60Hz while users with variable-refresh-rate monitors may experience tearing issues.