Windows 10 build 21322
|Build of Cobalt|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2021-10-31 (+253 days)|
|Home (China, N, Single Language)|
Pro (China Only, N, Single Language)
Pro Education (N)
Pro (N) for Workstations
Enterprise (N, (N) Evaluation, G (N))
|Use a Windows 10 Retail serial|
Windows 10 build 21322 is the eighth Insider Preview build of Cobalt, the 21H2 development semester of Windows as a service. This build was released on 24 February 2021 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The 3D Objects folder will no longer show by default in File Explorer starting with this build. To access it, type
%userprofile%to access the user folder or enable the "Show all folders" option for the navigation pane.
- The "Reduce taskbar updates" option for News and interests has been temporarily removed.
- Most of the touch keyboard enhancements from builds 21301.1000 and 21313 were temporarily removed. Only the large-screen layout and candidate bar updates were kept.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
News and interests[edit | edit source]
- The flyout may not be available when signing into an account without internet access. Reconnecting to the network will restore it.
- Sometimes the flyout cannot be dismissed with pen.
General[edit | edit source]
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- The reliability of the Start menu and other modern apps may be affected in this build.
- Domain networks appear with the wrong firewall profile, which may block some local network services. As a workaround, configure the network as private to allow local network traffic.
- Chinese text for the lunar calendar in the clock and calendar flyout is no longer displaying properly
- Live preview doesn't work for pinned site tabs on some machines, a gray window is seen instead of the intended content.
- When an Xbox controller is connected and the device is shutting down, restarting, or entering sleep, it may hang.
- When launching some games, there is a chance that the system will crash with an
- It is not recommended to install this build in devices with Bitdefender installed, as these may experience black screens and/or Windows Explorer crashes.