This page is an archive. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current discussion page.
User talk:ToMi/Archive 2
Hi I'm CatComputerBoi (used to be WindowsFAN2007) thanks for cropping my image (Windows 95 PLUS boot screen) , I appreciate it. (you can delete this if you like) — Preceding unsigned comment added by WindowsFAN2007 (talk • contribs)
- Maybe you could have taken a closer look before reverting all the changes. --Ryuzaki 21:53, 25 June 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah I removed the content because the pages for MS-DOS 2-7 existed at the time so the version lists were moved. ToMi (talk | contribs) 06:31, 26 June 2020 (UTC)
About QD on File:4074AMD64-FileCopyError.png
The reason why Jonas put a QD on that file was because I have reinstalled the amd64fre variant of 4074, and I didn't get that error like in that pic, so I asked people on our Discord server if someone could delete it since I was unsure if "erroneous upload" would qualify for a QD. Jonas then proceeds to do that. NotCory (talk) 00:25, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, then sorry. I thought that he added the QD template to it because he does it everytime time when someone adds some picture of which he think is "not needed". ToMi (talk | contribs) 15:23, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
F1 is not worthy for this wiki.
F1 2020 is a video game that does not have any leaked beta, and judging by the fact that it doesn't even have an article on The Cutting Room Floor, it probably doesn't even have unused content. This wiki is about software, not video games. The F1 article, along with the Create with Garfield! and the Minecraft article should be deleted. F1 does not have any beta versions (other than a closed beta of sorts), Minecraft has it's own wiki that has pages for every single version of the game ever released, and Create with Garfield does not have any beta versions released. -PF94 (talk) 20:01, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
- I once had the same idea of removing that pages, as this wiki is about software, not about games. I'm still for deleting that pages too, but admins once decided to keep them. That's why I did reverted your changes on the F1 2020 page.
If you have an idea removing it, you can post it on BetaWiki:Articles for deletion. I see you've already done that. ToMi (talk | contribs) 20:05, 19 December 2020 (UTC)
Can you please listen to Starfrost? I think he's getting slightly annoyed over the edits you're making.... --Cirrubec
- You have been told time and time again and even received punishments for mass editing without asking administrtion, and yet you continue to to it and even use vague edit summaries to attempt to avoid reverts. Seriously? Starfrost (talk) 18:35, 11 January 2021 (UTC)
- I think, it is useless to have links to all userpages on content pages. After all, I think it is enough to write who leaked it, not to contain userpages for all users on this wiki. I also don't understand why in some page Overdoze has a link to his userpage, but The Distractor not, just because he's not registered on this wiki. So I think it is better to have link to either everyone, or no one. ToMi (talk | contribs) 18:40, 11 January 2021 (UTC)