Windows 11 build 22635.2771
|Build of Windows 11 2023 Update|
|OS family||Windows 11 (NT 10.0)|
|Home (N, Single Language, China)|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The ability to switch to Windows Copilot via the Alt+Tab ↹ keyboard shortcut, initially implemented in build 23560, has been backported to this build and rolled out to a subset of users.
- The Share flyout will only show apps under "Share using" that are tied to the account users are signed into Windows with.
- Microsoft Teams (Work or School) contacts will show in the Share flyout if users signed in with a Microsoft Entra ID.
Narrator[edit | edit source]
- The ability to navigate forward or backwards between images in Scan mode by pressing G or ⇧ Shift+G has been added.
- The recognition of text in images (including handwriting) and the overall image descriptions have been improved.
- Narrator will announce the presence of a draft comment, a resolved comment, a bookmark, or the availability of accessibility suggestions when reading text in the document in Microsoft Word.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The nearby share transfer speed for users on same network has been significantly improved.
- Turning on nearby sharing while Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are turned off will automatically turn Wi-Fi and Bluetooth back on and vice versa.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Fixed an issue that was causing Snipping Tool to crash when taking a capture on ARM64 devices.
File Explorer[edit | edit source]
Addressed an issue that stops File Explorer from opening.
Shell[edit | edit source]
Fixed an issue that was causing the Share flyout to crash.
Settings[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where the Home page was unexpectedly showing that there was NaN% storage left.
- Fixed an issue where the Home page might show a prompt to sign into the Microsoft account, and fail to sign in if users tried to use it, even though the Settings app itself showed users were already signed in.
Accessibility[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue where Narrator was not correctly announcing the selected item in combo boxes when users try to change the combo box value using Ctrl+↑ or Ctrl+↓.
- Fixed an issue where Narrator was announcing old dialog names even after users navigate to new dialog on few web pages.
- Fixed an issue where Narrator was not reading Role of a control in tables on the web while using table navigation commands Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Excel where Narrator was not consistently reading any item in the auto-complete list that comes when writing a formula.
- Addressed an issue where Narrator was not announcing the selected state of menu items in few applications such as device manager.
- Fixed an issue where Narrator was announcing both the unselected value and the newly selected value in elements such as date fields or any elements that are formatted as tables.
- Fixed an issue in Magnifier settings page where the text blow "voice speed" slider was not following the color contrast guidelines.