Windows 11 build 22621.317
|Build of Windows 11, version 22H2|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22621.317 is an update of build 22621.1. It can be obtained by installing the KB5015885 cumulative update, which was released to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Channel on 28 July 2022.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that prevents troubleshooters from opening.
- Fixed an issue that might increase the latency of games when vertical sync is in use.
- Fixed an issue that affects the
ProjectionManager.StartProjectingAsyncAPI and prevents certain locales from connecting to Miracast Sinks.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Smart App Control to block catalog-signed files.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Take a Test app to remove all policies related to lockdown enforcement when you close the app.
- Fixed an issue that might highly distort photos taken by the Camera app when using certain cameras under certain low light conditions.
- Fixed an issue that throws an exception when debugging drivers using Visual Studio 2022 version 17.2 or later.
- Fixed an issue that causes the Windows profile service to fail sporadically when signing in with the error message "gpsvc service failed to sign in. Access denied".
- Fixed an issue that prevents virtualized App-V Office applications from opening or causes them to stop responding.