Windows 11 build 22499.1000
|Build of Windows 11 2022 Update|
|Timebomb||2022-09-15 (+314 days)|
|Home (N, Single Language, China)|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22499.1000 is the eleventh Insider Preview build of Windows 11 2022 Update. It was released to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel on 10 November 2021.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The ability to share the content from open app windows directly from the taskbar to any Microsoft Teams meeting call has been added.
- The keyboard focus visuals in Task View and Alt+Tab have become a little more prominent.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The backend dictionaries for several languages has been updated in order to improve the accuracy of the touch keyboard's text suggestions and autocorrect.
- When taking a screenshot of a UWP app by pressing the New button in Snipping Tool, Snipping Tool should come into the foreground once the snip is done.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Addressed an issue that was causing clipboard history to unexpectedly be blank even if it's enabled and should contain content.
- Addressed an issue where clicking
.GIFin the emoji panel doesn't insert them into supporting apps.
- Addressed an issue when changing accent color the accents, the accents in the emoji panel would get stuck with the old color.
- Fixed a crash caused by the previous version of Microsoft Pinyin IME.
- Mitigated an
explorer.execrash that was happening sometimes recently related to touch keyboard usage.
- A fix has been made to address another issue where
explorer.exewould crash when holding down Alt and pressing F4 after pressing Alt+Tab.
- Fixed a Settings app crash that could happen when trying to check remote sound properties while accessing a PC over Remote Desktop.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some clipping / unexpected zoom when going through OOBE on some ultrawide monitors.
- The apostrophe in the error message when user's fingerprint isn't recognized on the login screen should display correctly now.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some devices to bugcheck with an error message
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDwhen coming out of sleep recently.
- Fixed a deadlock that could happen related to
MediaPlaybackCommandManager, resulting in certain apps not being able to play media sometimes.
- Addressed an issue that was causing reports in Reliability Monitor to unexpectedly be blank with just an empty rectangle when going to see more info.
- Address an issue resulting in certain games having some lag that was only noticeable when the window was in focus.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
- Some devices may fail to install new builds or other updates with error codes
- The clock in the taskbar may get stuck and not updated, particularly when accessing the PC via Remote Desktop.
- Several system icons in the taskbar may get larger than normal if DPI scaling level is set to 125%.
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, and other indicator lights on the keyboard may not work properly.
- Hovering the mouse back and forth between different desktops in Task View may result in the displayed thumbnails and content area unexpectedly shrinking.
- Clicking App Settings in an app's right-click context menu may lead to the System page in the Settings app, rather than the Advanced Options page.
- In Safe mode, clicking Bluetooth & devices and Personalization pages may crash the Settings app due to an overrun of a stack-based buffer