Windows 11 build 22483.1000
|Build of Windows 11 2022 Update|
|Timebomb||2022-09-15 (+335 days)|
|Home (N, Single Language, China)|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22483.1000 is the eighth Insider Preview build of Windows 11 2022 Update. It was released to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel on 20 October 2021.
Changes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- A button was added in the right-click context menu for the "Recommended" section or "More" button to refresh the list of items shown there.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Addressed an issue that was causing users to encounter the error message
wsl.localhost is unavailable, insufficient resources existwhen trying to access the Linux entry for WSL in File Explorer's navigation pane.
- Addressed an issue where Search appears black and not display any content below the search box.
- Addressed an issue where cellular data is not working on certain devices in recent Nickel builds.
- Addressed an issue with NTFS when the USN journal was enabled, where it was doing extra unnecessary action with each write, impacting I/O performance.
Webview2processes should now be properly grouped with the application using it in Task Manager's Processes tab.
- Addressed an issue that was causing the Publisher column in Task Manager to not retrieve publisher names.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
- Some devices may trigger a
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONbugcheck when performing an update on previous builds.
- Games on Xbox Game Pass subscription may fail to install with error
- In Safe mode, clicking Bluetooth & devices and Personalization pages may crash the Settings app due to an overrun of a stack-based buffer
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Start menu (with Refresh button)