Windows 11 build 22471
|Build of Windows 11 2022 Update|
|Timebomb||2022-09-15 (+351 days)|
|Home (N, Single Language, China)|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The service name "Text Input Service" has been renamed to "Text Input Management Service".
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an underlying issue that was causing the Taskbar's hidden icons flyout to have sharp corners instead of rounded corners sometimes.
- Pressing the ↓ key when interacting with the desktop flyout's context menu should now move focus down the menu instead of dismissing it.
- Fixed an issue that was making
explorer.execrash sometimes when closing File Explorer windows.
Input[edit | edit source]
- Addressed an issue where voice typing might fail with an error message citing a network connection issue when that was not actually the cause of the failure.
- When using the touch keyboard in "Kana" key mode for the Japanese IME, the key labels will now correctly show the character that will be input when holding ⇧ Shift.
- Mitigated a race condition that was causing
textinputhost.exeto crash on launch sometimes.
Windowing[edit | edit source]
wtfrom the Run dialog will now open Windows Terminal in the foreground instead of the background.
- Addressed an issue that could lead to apps getting stuck in a minimized state after disconnecting an external monitor and resuming the system from sleep.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
- The brightness slider on the taskbar may either flicker when using it or will not display.
- If the "Display colors in window title bars and frames" is enabled, the accent color may not apply to them every time the user is logged in. Changing the accent color to another one and then selecting the previous one will fix this issue.