Windows 10 build 21376
|Build of Cobalt|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2021-10-31 (+181 days)|
Home Single Language
Pro Single Language
Pro China Only
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise G N
Enterprise N Evaluation
Windows 10 build 21376 is the seventeenth Insider Preview build of Cobalt, the 21H2 development semester of Windows as a service. This build was released on 6 May 2021 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- A new font, Segoe UI Variable, has been added. It is a refreshed version of the classic Segoe intended to enhance legibility at small sizes and improve outlining on display sizes by including an optical axis so that font outlines can scale seamlessly from small to larger display sizes. It is incorporated with the OS and is being gradually adopted across visual surfaces by this point.
- A new App Compatibility option has been added for applications that allows them to get accurate color and access the full gamut in HDR displays. The option is added in the Compatibility tab of an app's properties but will only have effect when applied under them.
- The icon for the Connect app has been updated to follow the Fluent Design language.
- The Segoe UI Historic font has been updated to support Unicode characters from the Bamum range.
- The drag-and drop default mouse cursor for scenarios such as performing the action with links in Microsoft Edge has been updated.
- The sorting of symbols in the Symbols section of the emoji picker has been changed.
- The new XAML menu shadows introduced in build 21354 are now more pronounced. The issue where they didn't display along with the animation when using third-party display adapters has also been fixed.
- The default wallpaper has been stretched a bit more to make the Windows logo feel bigger in some resolutions.
touchkeyboardfolder has been added under
C:\Windows\Webwith 8 wallpapers.
- The EULA has been updated to June 2021, as opposed to June 2018 in previous builds.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
News and interests[edit | edit source]
- The flyout might occasionally flash in the screen's top left corner when opened.
Camera Settings[edit | edit source]
- The Camera app does not respect the brightness adjustments made to a camera under its respective page.
General[edit | edit source]
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- Certain parts of Search, including the File Explorer search box, are not displaying correctly in the dark theme.
- Some devices may show a warning in the taskbar notification area stating that "your Windows 10 version has reached end of service". It can be either left or removed by right clicking the icon and selecting the "Hide for now" option.