Windows 10 build 19541
|Build of Manganese|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2020-07-31 (+211 days)|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (G, N)
Enterprise Evaluation (N)
Windows 10 build 19541 is the second Insider Preview build of Manganese, the 20H2 development semester of Windows as a service. This build was released to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring on 8 January 2020.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The icon that lets users know if an app is using their location was updated.
- The system architecture of each process in Task Manager can now be shown. To add it, right click on a column header, then choose Select Columns, and then select Architecture from the list.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- You must use an IDE or SATA hard drive if you want to install this build in VMware, otherwise the setup won't be able to find the drive.
- The BattlEye anti-cheat software has some incompatibility issues due to changes in the operating system between some Insider Preview builds and certain versions.
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- When certain external USB 3.0 drives are attached, they stop responding with Start Code 10.
- Drive Optimizer incorrectly reports that optimization was never run on some devices.
- The documents section in the privacy settings has a broken icon, and as such, a rectangle shows in its place.
- Remote Desktop Connection crashes when attempting to connect to multiple sessions.
- Snipping does not work on secondary monitors.
- Timeline doesn't show any activities.
- Narrator Home crashes when the "What's New" option is selected.