Windows 10 build 18941
|Build of Windows 10 May 2020 Update
|Windows 10 (NT 10.0)
|x86, x64, ARM64
|2020-07-31 (+384 days)
|Use a Windows 10 Retail serial
Windows 10 build 18941 is the twentieth Insider Preview build of Windows 10 May 2020 Update. This build was released to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring on 18 July 2019.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Some changes were made to the Korean IME. It includes some usability fixes, a new candidate selection window that uses modern controls and clearer typography if you're using Hanja mode, improvements to the algorithm used for text prediction when writing Korean using the touch keyboard, and changes to make the text suggestions more accurate. It was later removed in build 18980.
- General changes, improvements, and bug fixes listed in the official release announcement.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- At the time of this build's release, upgrading to this build would experience installation failures with the error code c1900101. This was due to a compatibility bug with a storage driver on their device. The device would attempt to install, then fail, and then successfully roll back to the previous build. Attempts to forcibly update to this build were not successful.
- Older versions of anti-cheat software for games can cause the PC to crash with a green screen of death.
- Some Realtek SD card readers do not function correctly with this build.
- Tamper Protection may be turned off in Windows Security after updating to this build. It can be turned back on after the update is complete.
- On some occasions, the candidate selection in the prediction candidate window for the Japanese IME will not match with the composition string.