Windows 10 build 18362.113
|Build of Windows 10 version 1903|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise for Virtual Desktops
Windows 10 build 18362.113 is an updated version of build 18362. This build was released to Windows Insiders in the Slow and Release Preview rings on 14 May 2019.
Fixes and changes[edit | edit source]
- Added some security updates for protection against a subclass of speculative execution side-channel vulnerabilities, known as Microarchitectural Data Sampling for the x64 versions of the operating system.
- Fixed an issue that decreased Internet Explorer's performance when roaming profiles were used or if the Microsoft Compatibility List wasn't used.
- Fixed an issue that caused the text, layout, or cell size to become narrower or wider than expected in Microsoft Excel when using the MS UI Gothic or MS PGothic fonts.
- Added .gov.uk domains to the HTTP Strict Transport Security Top Level Domains (HSTS TLD) list for Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- You may get an error with the error code “0x800705b4” when launching Windows Defender Application Guard or Windows Sandbox. To workaround this issue, enable the following registry keys on the host OS and reboot:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Containers\CmService\Policy] "DisableClone"=dword:00000001 "DisableSnapshot"=dword:00000001
- In this build, you may not be able to access some .gov.uk websites that don’t support HSTS when using Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge.
- There's a chance of randomly encountering an error with the details
0x800f081f - CBS_E_SOURCE_MISSINGwhen installing this update.