1st Laptop[edit | edit source]
Model: Alienware 17. Don't know the actual model.
OS & build: Windows 11 build 22621.1413.
Keyboard: havit HV-KB389L
Mouse: havit HV-MS733
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 6000 Series
- Most of the time when typing or dragging, the cursor outline goes white, making it impossible to see what I am doing.
- My CPU fans run at maximum speed sometimes when I'm doing something.
- My laptop turns off by itself and shows a black screen due to the 2nd issue.
- On March 2, 2022, before 5:00 PM, I tried to log in, but failed. It gave me a strange error with just a title bar. Due to this, I had to restart by computer.
2nd Laptop (Probably not with me)[edit | edit source]
Model: Asus VivoBook. Don't know the actual model.
OS & build: Windows 11 build 22000.1098.
Keyboard: Same as 1st laptop.
Mouse: Same as 1st laptop.
Processor: Intel Core i5.
- Received a
PFN_LIST_CORRUPTbugcheck on this system on 7 July 2022, 08:01:01 EDT.
- This computer is extremely slow and is prone to unrecoverable hangs and