Windows 11 build 22000.160
|Build of Windows 11|
Pro (N, Single Language, China Only)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, N)
Windows 11 build 22000.160 is the seventh Insider Preview build of Windows 11, which was released to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel and the Beta Channel on 19 August 2021.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Apps[edit | edit source]
A redesigned Clock app has been introduced to users in the Dev Channel. It features a new section dedicated to focus sessions, which comes with a timer, daily progress, and integration for Microsoft To Do and Spotify.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
The "location in use" icon now no longer appears in the taskbar when the usage is blocked by the user.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The Widgets board may appear empty. This can be fixed by logging out and back in.
- Widgets may be displayed in the wrong size on external monitors.
- The options to open System and Windows Terminal may be missing from the Win+X menu.
Settings[edit | edit source]
Settings may crash when inputting certain searches into the search box.
Taskbar[edit | edit source]
The taskbar will sometimes flicker when switching input methods.
Search[edit | edit source]
- After clicking the Search icon on the Taskbar, the Search panel may not open. This can be fixed by restarting Explorer and opening the search panel again.
- The search panel may appear as black and not display any content below the search box.
- Apps may not launch from the search panel on pen enabled devices. This can be fixed by logging out and back in.
- Text may be unable to be inputted when using Search from Start or the taskbar. This can be fixed by pressing Win+R to open the Run dialog box and then closing it.
Alarms & Clock[edit | edit source]
Opening the app pauses music that is currently playing in Spotify.