Windows 11 build 22000.132 (co_release_svc_prod1)
|Build of Windows 11|
Pro (N, Single Language, China Only)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, N)
Windows 11 build 22000.132 (co_release_svc_prod1) is the sixth Insider Preview build of Windows 11, which was released to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel and the Beta Channel on 12 August 2021.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Apps[edit | edit source]
- The updated Calculator, Mail and Calendar have started rolling out to Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- A new Snipping Tool has started rolling out to Insiders in the Dev Channel. This replaces the classic Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch.
Setup[edit | edit source]
The old registry values for bypassing the system requirements checks have been replaced with a new setting:
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Microsoft Teams chat integration in the taskbar has started rolling out to Insiders in the Beta Channel.
- On some upgrades, the boot menu entry now says "Windows 11".
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Address a scenario where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
- Fixed the issue where launching links from the widgets board wasn't always invoking apps to the foreground.
- Clicking the widgets icon in the Taskbar should open it on the correct monitor now.
- Fixed the issue where
explorer.exerepeatedly crash inside of Windows Sandbox.
- Addressed an issue leading to bugcheck when attempting to roll back in the previous builds.
- Mitigated an issue that was making certain games go unresponsive after pressing the
- Fixed an issue where the "location in use" indicator icon wasn't showing up in the taskbar correctly.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The Widgets board may appear empty. This can be fixed by logging out and back in.
- The tooltip that appears when hovering over the ellipsis button on a widget may appear pseudolocalized for users not using the en-us locale.
- Widgets may be displayed in the wrong size on external monitors.
- Insiders in the Beta Channel may not get the new taskbar and may experience a broken start menu. This can be fixed by uninstalling and then reinstalling the update.
- The options to open System and Windows Terminal may be missing from the Win+X menu.
- On right-to-left locales, icons are flipped horizontally.
Settings[edit | edit source]
Settings may crash when inputting certain searches into the search box.
Taskbar[edit | edit source]
- The taskbar will sometimes flicker when switching input methods.
- The title bar in taskbar previews may display the incorrect font.
- When plugged in, the battery icon may incorrectly display as being fully charged.
Search[edit | edit source]
- After clicking the Search icon on the Taskbar, the Search panel may not open. This can be fixed by restarting Explorer and opening the search panel again.
- The search panel may appear as black and not display any content below the search box.
- The search panel may render above taskbar previews.
- The search panel may not be affected by the "Show accent color on Start and taskbar" option in Settings. This can be fixed by restarting Explorer.
Recovery[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]