Windows 11 build 22000.100
|Build of Windows 11|
Pro (N, Single Language, China Only)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, N)
Windows 11 build 22000.100 is the fourth Insider Preview build of Windows 11, which was released to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel on 22 July 2021, and to Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel on 29 July 2021.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The hidden icons flyout have been updated to reflect the new visual design.
- Focus assist settings can now be accessed from the Notification Center.
- Apps now flash red in the taskbar when background activity requires attention from the user.
- Microsoft Teams chat integration in the taskbar has started rolling out to Insiders in the Dev Channel.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed issue where the date and time button would cause Explorer to crash on certain locales with Focus Assist disabled.
- Fixed issue where the File Explorer would crash in a loop for users using the Turkish display language if the battery level is at 100%.
- Fixed bug where the close button on the new taskbar previews when hovered over didn't adjust to the rounded corners.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The options to open System and Windows Terminal may be missing from the Win+X menu.
- The taskbar will sometimes flicker when switching input methods.
- UAC prompts may display broken for some users. This can be fixed by ensuring that the user is on version
22000.5.6or later of their Local Experience Pack.
- In some cases the taskbar and File Explorer may revert to the old Windows 10 design. This can be fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the KB5004300 update.
- On right-to-left locales, some strings and icons are unintentionally flipped horizontally.
Network[edit | edit source]
The network adapter that the VMware hypervisor uses will not work for any of the N SKU variants because the network adapter driver, according to Device Manager, fails to start when either upgrading or clean installing.
Desktop Window Manager[edit | edit source]
- The hidden icons flyout may display without rounded corners.
- Both the widgets and Microsoft Teams panels may appear blank on some GPUs. Disabling and enabling the GPU from device manager temporarily fixes the issue.
- Elements such as menus may display under all visible windows after a full screen window is shown. Restarting the DWM process fixes this issue.
File Explorer[edit | edit source]
On some locales, File Explorer may crash in a loop if the battery level is at 100%.