Windows 10 build 19045.2075
|Build of Windows 10, version 22H2|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
IoT Enterprise (LTSC)
Windows 10 build 19045.2075 is a build of Windows 10, version 22H2. This update can be installed manually, since the official update hasn't appeared in Windows Update Servers.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 and 1.1 is now disabled by default in Microsoft browsers and applications.
- Provided the ability to search for the controls for news and interests on the taskbar and modify them using the Settings app. To change the settings, navigate to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > News and interests. Otherwise, right-click the taskbar and select Taskbar settings.
- Added support for all taskbar orientations for News and interests. A top, left, or right taskbar now has features and settings much like the horizontal taskbar.
- Introduced WebAuthn redirection. It lets the user authenticate in apps and on websites without a password when the user used Remote Desktop. Then, the user can use Windows Hello or security devices, such as Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) keys.
- Introduced functionality that lets the user use Azure Active Directory (AD) authentication to sign in to Windows using Remote Desktop. Then, the user can use Windows Hello or security devices, such as Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) keys, for remote sign in. It also enables the use of Conditional Access policies.