Windows 10 build 19043.899
|Build of Windows 10 version 21H1|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
Home Single Language
Pro Single Language
Pro China Only
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise G N
Enterprise N Evaluation
Windows 10 build 19043.899 is the third Insider Preview build of Windows 10 May 2021 Update. This build was released to Windows Insiders on the Beta Channel on 15 March 2021, and three days later to commercial devices for pre-release evaluation.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- This build removed entirely the legacy Microsoft Edge from the operating system and all left references to it.
- The copyright date in
winverhas been removed as with the Cobalt development cycle and Windows Server 2022.
- Administrators can now use a Group Policy to enable extended keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge's Internet Explorer mode.
- Notification toasts now pop up to inform user accounts that another one enrolled to Family Safety has administrative privileges.
- Updated the time zone for Volgograd, Russia from UTC+4 to UTC+3.
- A new time zone, UTC+2:00 Juba, has been added for the Republic of South Sudan.
- Windows can now retrieve updated printer capabilities to ensure that users have the proper set of selectable print options.
- Support for hole punch and stapling locations for print jobs has been updated with long edge first paper feed direction on certain printers.