Windows 10 build 19043.844
|Build of Windows 10 version 21H1|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
Home Single Language
Pro Single Language
Pro China Only
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise G N
Enterprise N Evaluation
Changes[edit | edit source]
This build includes all the changes and improvements of the aforementioned 20H2 build as well as the following ones:
- Windows Hello now supports multiple cameras. Users can choose camera priority.
- Windows Defender Application Guard's performance was improved. This includes fixes related to the size of the WDAG container.
- Robocopy's performance when copying large (>400MB) files has been improved.
- The WMI Group Policy Service has remote work-related improvements in performance.
- Fixes related to slow propagation of user groups made by the Active Directory administrator.
- The default blue accent color used for the Windows and Light themes has been slightly changed from
#0078D7as with Cobalt build 21313.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Clean installations of this build using the ISO on the Windows Insider Download Center contain the legacy Microsoft Edge as an inbox app. Installing builds 19043.899 and higher will remove it and install the Chromium version in its place.
Availability[edit | edit source]
This build was first released as an optional update, letting users chose if they wanted to move forward to 21H1 quickly or to keep receiving 20H2 updates for some more time. On 2 March 2021, this build started to be offered as a recommended update, moving the rest of Beta Channel Insiders to 21H1, and only leaving those on Release Preview in 20H2.