Windows 10 build 10565
|Build of Windows 10 November Update|
|Timebomb||2016-07-15 (+283 days)|
Windows 10 build 10565 is the fourth officially released Insider Preview build of Windows 10 November Update, which was available to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring on 12 October 2015, and to Windows Insiders in the Slow Ring on 16 October 2015.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
- Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities are integrated into this build.
- New Tab preview feature added to Microsoft Edge.
- New icons and various UI improvements.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- You should no longer see a warning message in the Settings app > Update & Security > Windows Update regarding changed ring settings for preview builds unless you actually change your ring settings.
- Background audio playback works again when apps like Groove are minimized.
- We fixed the issue where clicking on the system icons in the notification area quickly results in Windows Shell blocking the launch of fly-outs like Audio, Networking, etc.
- After Build 10525, we heard a lot of feedback that some context menus were too big for mouse. We’ve made adjustments to many of the context menus to make them smaller for using them with a mouse.
- You can now pin contacts to the Start menu from the People app.
- Certain apps won’t appear twice anymore when pinned to the taskbar.
- Hiding desktop icons via context menu on the desktop now works.
- Windows Store apps should now be updating automatically.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
Only three updates were released for build 10565:
- 10.0.10565.16384.th2_release_flt.151015-1315 - KB3106638
- 10.0.10565.41736 - KB3105216
- 10.0.10565.41737.th2_release_flt.151020-1357 - KB3105208