User talk:Windows for Workgroups 3.2 is real!
Windows for Workgroups 3.2[edit source]
- WfW 3.2's source is unknown. WfW 3.2 is a chinese version of WfW 3.1x. -Windows for Workgroups 3.2— Preceding unsigned comment added by Windows for Workgroups 3.2 is real! (talk • contribs)
Windows 2000 Server's name[edit source]
Everyone else and the OS itself is right (Windows 2000 Server) and YOU got it wrong. (You think it is Windows Server 2000!)
Correct: Windows 2000 Server
Wrong: Windows Server 2000
Nothing makes BetaWiki more angry than a user inserting false information, and not giving any source.
- And have you noticed he's already blocked? He's a sock of a user called "Windows NT 8.1" who always thought "Windows Server 2000" existed. Ovctvct (talk) 09:11, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
- I knew it was one of Windows NT 8.1's numerous socks.
- If you see any trace of Windows NT 8.1 again, block them immediately.
- This kiddo edited the Microsoft Wikia to add a load of bullshit, also including Windows 3.5, Windows Server 2000, Windows/486 2.x, Windows XP Ultimate/Home Basic/Home Premium or that Windows NT 5.0 was actually released under that name. It would be cool to get in touch with Fandom staff to block him on some way, but I bet he would just turn another abandoned wiki to his image. He roamed the Discord server for a while and spreaded a RAR archive with obviously faked boot screens of these versions. I wouldn't really be surprised if this was a 13 year old kid that just wants his attention. My bet on the abuse filter worked out pretty well, which I am pretty surprised - he got hit by the filter already once while trying to add his good old Windows Server 2000, so I expected he would return with some other bullshit, trying to circumvent the filter. Apparently he's too stupid to do so. --Ryuzaki (talk) 10:28, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
They are called Windows NT 6.0 on the Microsoft Wikia.
- I removed all of his hoaxes on Microsoft Wiki and I requested a global block to prevent more hoaxes from him. --ТхеЧаризард31 (Талк) 12:00, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
- Same. I request Windows NT 8.1 to be globally blocked across the entire MediaWiki network. Ryuzaki, please lock the Windows Server 2003 page so that only autoconfirmed users can edit it until all traces of Windows NT 8.1 are gone. We'd better do something about this, and soon! --18.104.22.168 16:39, 29 April 2019 (UTC)