This account will never be renamed to "TheCritter", "CrackX mania", WatermelonAvocado or "Clicket"
Welcome to my userpage! Wabbah is a BetaWiki user that has been around since 18 July 2021.
Also known as Windows11Forever, Waterfallthebigsleep, TerrificJubbah, HANSocean, and WindowsNickelForever. View my website at https://windowsfacts101.wixsite.com/arbestriagain
Wabbah's BetaWiki to-do list[edit source]
- Replace bad screenshots on this wiki with ones that follow the editing guidelines.
Make screenshots for hidden features in build 9860.
- Make better demo images for pages that don't have them.
- Make screenshots for hidden features in Windows 10 betas that have no screenshots of them at all.
- Make some more Xbox OS articles (9602 is done, there's a bit more to go unless they're not notable)
Builds I tested and favorite builds[edit | edit source]
|Image||Tested OS||Tested with||Notes||Rating|
|Windows 11 build 21380||VMWare Workstation 17||This is an interesting build of Windows 11, despite the fact that a service causes memory leaks and the
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Did you know...
- ...that my main Windows PC is a gaming PC with a RTX 2060 SUPER GPU? (Edit: This might soon be an ASUS gaming laptop with an RTX 4070)
- ... that I mostly use the source editor because I am now used to it?
- ... that the name "Wabbah" comes from a misinterpretation of a Simlish word in The Sims 3?
- ... that this user was started in an RV park in Mendocino, and that's where one of the first edits from the real Wabbah were?
- ... that Wabbah had up from 5 sockpuppet accounts that were merged in August 2021, and all of that was because of a Windows 7 beta page?
- ... that my first discovery of this wiki was on 9-10 May 2021 before creating an account because of the Windows 11 leak 1 month later?