Jump to navigation Jump to search
TempleOS is an open-source and free operating system written by Terry A. Davis between 2005 and 2017. It is designed for the AMD64 architecture only. TempleOS runs only on 640x480 resolution and 16-color display.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
- TempleOS comes with shell and mouse support.
- TempleOS has many games and applications. Such as EagleDive and Psalmody.
Disadvantages[edit | edit source]
- TempleOS has no support for Network and sound (only PC Speaker).
- TempleOS commands are not easy for beginners.
Naming history[edit | edit source]
- 29 December 2005 to 1 July 2006: J Operating System
- 2 July 2006 to 1 October 2012: LoseThos
- 2 October 2012 to 2013: SparrowOS
- 2013 to present: TempleOS