iOS 15.5 build 19F5047e
|Build of iOS 15|
Changes[edit | edit source]
- New Request and Send buttons were added for Apple Cash in the Wallet app.
- Physical Apple Cards are now called Titanium cards in the Wallet app.
- Apple Pay was rebranded to Apple Cash.
- Redesigned the Wi-Fi signal bars for HomePod connectivity in the Home app.
- The Home app features a permissions notification for Critical Alerts.
- Added support for apps with external purchases. It follows the announcement of a new entitlement option for reader apps, which was created to settle an launched by the Japanese Fair Trade Commission in 2021.
Findings[edit | edit source]
- References to the upcoming Apple Classical app, as the name implies is designed as a companion app of Apple Music designed for classical music were found in the Music app's code. The strings in question are
Open in Apple Classical,
Open this in the new app designed for classical musicand
A Shortcut to Apple Classical.
- The iTunes Pass will be rebranded to Apple Account Cards in the Wallet app. In this build however, the rebranded cards are disabled.
References[edit | edit source]