Windows 11 build 22621.575
|Build of Windows 11 2022 Update|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22621.575 is an update of build 22621.1. It can be obtained by installing the KB5016694 cumulative update, which was released to a subset of Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel on 10 August 2022 with new features disabled by default. Only a subset of Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel received build 22622.575 on the same day which had them turned on or rolled out.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
The maximum length limit of the URL has been increased to 8,192 characters.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue causing Photos to crash on launch.
- Fixed an issue that causes the App-V client service to leak memory when deleting App-V registry nodes.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- SQL Server Management Studio may fail to launch.
- The audio may stop working in certain cases.
- Certain domain-joined devices may unexpectedly encounter the "Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service" error after installing this update when attempting to use credentials.
- Enabling Credential Guard may solve the issue.
Shell[edit | edit source]
- The taskbar may not able to display if File Explorer is maximized and the taskbar is set to auto-hide.
- The taskbar overflow may be unexpectedly displayed on the opposite side of the screen.