Windows 11 build 22621.450
|Build of Windows 11, version 22H2|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22621.450 is an update of build 22621.1. It can be obtained by installing the KB5016700 cumulative update, which was released to a subset of Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel on 2 August 2022.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- The ability of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint has been enhanced to identify and intercept ransomware and advanced attacks.
- Windows will now compress a file regardless of its size if the SMB compression is configured.
- The storage replication that occurs over low bandwidth or congested WAN has been improved.
Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed an issue that causes Windows to display tablet mode features for some devices that do not have touchscreens.
- Fixed an issue that causes some application windows to have blank sections in the Task View preview.
- Fixed an issue that causes the
0x80070026error when copying files from network drives.
- Fixed a token leak issue in the
- Fixed an issue that causes
sihost.exeto use a high amount of the CPU in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue that causes Microsoft Edge to stop responding when using IE mode and prevents users from interacting with a dialog.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The Photos app may crash in some cases.
- SQL Server Management Studio may fail to launch.
File Explorer[edit | edit source]
- The left-half of the File Explorer title bar may not be draggable via mouse or touch.
- The Up button next to File Explorer address bar may be misaligned with other buttons.
- This issue will only be encountered if the tabbed browsing feature is enabled on the device.