Windows 11 build 22621.440
|Build of Nickel|
Pro (N, Single Language, China)
Pro Education (N)
Pro for Workstations (N)
Enterprise (Evaluation, G, GN, N, N Evaluation)
Windows 11 build 22621.440 is an update of build 22621.1. It can be obtained by installing the KB5015890 cumulative update, which was released to a subset of Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel on 28 July 2022.
This build had new features disabled by default, and only a subset of Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel received build 22622.440 on the same day which had them turned on or rolled out.
New features and changes[edit | edit source]
Widgets[edit | edit source]
The ability to show live content from the sports and finance widgets along with breaking news alerts on Widgets entry point, initially introduced in build 25136, has been added.
- This feature is only available to a subset of users.
Bugs and quirks[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- The Photos app may crash in some cases.
- SQL Server Management Studio may fail to launch.
File Explorer[edit | edit source]
- The left-half of the File Explorer title bar may not be draggable via mouse or touch.
- Launching File Explorer when using dark mode may unexpectedly show the body of File Explorer in light mode.
- The Up button next to File Explorer address bar may be misaligned with other buttons.
- This issue will only be encountered if the tabbed browsing feature is enabled on the device.