Windows 10 build 21332.1000 (rs prerelease)
|Build of Windows 10 Cobalt|
|Architecture||x86, x64, ARM64|
|Timebomb||2021-10-31 (+239 days)|
Home Single Language
Pro Single Language
Pro China Only
Pro Education N
Pro for Workstations
Pro N for Workstations
Enterprise G N
Enterprise N Evaluation
Windows 10 build 21332.1000 (rs prerelease) is the tenth Insider Preview build of Cobalt. This build was released on 10 March 2021 to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Due to internal improvements, the rollout of News and interests flyout was reset. As a result, the feature was not available in PCs it previously was for a short period of time.
- The ability to paste as plain text from the clipboard history introduced in build 21318 is now available for all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
- Theme-aware splash screens, which were announced in Iron build 20241.1000 under a controlled rollout, are now enabled to all Windows Insiders on the Dev Channel.
- 3D Viewer and Paint 3D are no longer built-in apps for clean installations starting with this build. They're still available on the Store, though.
- The Math Input Panel has been removed due to low usage. The input control and math recognition engine that powered it, though, have been kept and are available as the "Math Recognizer" optional feature in Settings → Apps → Apps and features → Optional features.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The update process to this build has a chance of hanging for extended periods of time.
- Live preview doesn't work for pinned site tabs on some machines, a gray window is seen instead of the intended content.
- Some devices with version 184.108.40.206 of the Realtek network adapter might experience intermittent losses of network connectivity.
- On some high-refresh monitors, games will be limited to 60Hz while users with variable-refresh-rate monitors may experience tearing issues.
- There are Desktop Window Manager (DWM) memory leaks in this build.
- The display driver is more likely to crash than previous builds.
- On some devices with an NVMe drive, the system may lock-up for up to 30 seconds. This is caused the stornvme driver issuing a reset to the device if it's plugged in to a RAID port.
Installation[edit | edit source]
- There is a chance that during the upgrade to this build, the system will lock-up. Forcefully restarting the machine will let setup continue as normal.