Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 19:10, 25 December 2018
Page Main Page/styles.css has no content.
Did you know...
- ...that Windows XP build 2223 had commented out code in its Business theme file that would allow the user to configure different colors based on its settings?
- ...that Apple has officially released several developer releases of what would later become Mac OS X for the x86 architecture as a part of its NeXT legacy, and secretly continued to maintain the port until Tiger?
- ...that Windows Server 2003 has been renamed four times during development, before settling on its final name?
- ...that some builds of Windows 98 and Windows 2000 contained a Show Desktop button on the taskbar, which would be scrapped later until Windows 7 build 6568?
- ...that no build of Windows Vista (including pre-reset) actually used or even included the widespread Longhorn sound scheme?
Featured articleWindows 10 build 15035 is a build of Windows 10 Creators Update. It was leaked to BetaArchive on 2019-11-24, although it is known to have been in private circulation since early 2017. This build is currently notable to be the only leaked Windows 10 client build available for ARM (ARMv7) processors. It is possible to run this build under QEMU as well as on various devices that originally shipped with Windows RT or Windows 10 Mobile if the appropriate drivers are available and Secure Boot can be disabled.
This build omits certain apps that were either not available for ARM (ARMv7) processors at the time or were simply excluded from the build for other reasons. Although the included apps are limited there are numerous additional apps still available as well as updates for the preinstalled apps that are compatible with this build
Stay home and play with betas!
Please review the new notability guidelines, which codify our policies about whether a subject is worth having an article on BetaWiki. The policy for covering fake builds in particular has been changed significantly.
Recently leaked builds
Windows Server 2016