Jump to navigation Jump to search
86box is a x86 PC emulator written by Battler. It is based on PCem.
- CPU: Any CPU from an 8086/8088 to a Pentium MMX 300 MHz is supported, including IDT/Cyrix/AMD variants.
- FPU: FPUs are emulated for all 486DX and higher machines. For 286/386 machines, a 287/387SX/387DX FPU can be emulated optionally. 8087 FPUs aren't supported yet.
A dynamic recompiler is available, optional for 486 and mandatory for Pentium and later processors.
- Hercules Plus
- Hercules InColor
- OAK OTI-067
- OAK OTI-077
- Trident TVGA8900D
- Cirrus GD5429 (Preliminary)
- Tseng ET4000AX
- Tseng ET4000/W32p (W32i code also implemented, but no BIOS is available for it yet.)
- Various ATI cards before the Mach 64
- ATI Mach 64
- S3 Trio64
- S3 ViRGE
- 3dfx Voodoo
- nVidia RIVA 128 (Preliminary)
- nVidia RIVA TNT (Preliminary)
- nVidia TNT2 (Vanilla, Pro, and Ultra) (Preliminary)
- NE2000 ISA
- Realtek RTL8029AS
- PCjr and Tandy
- Game Blaster or Creative Music System
- Adlib Gold
- Sound Blaster 1.0 through AWE32
- Gravis Ultrasound
- Windows Sound System
- Innovation SSI-2001